Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The copyrights associated with the corporate marks, logos, characters, products/product names, images, music, text, and program data, etc., on the Sites belong, as a rule, to Lotte Vietnam Co. Ltd (“LOTTE Vietnam” or “us”), our associated companies, affiliated companies and/or the right holders who granted the right to use such copyright materials to LOTTE Vietnam. Therefore, it is prohibited to use or convert all or a part of such information through means such as duplication, modification, lease, distribution or public transmission (including sharing on a network) without the consent of LOTTE Vietnam, except for the purpose of your personal enjoyment. Furthermore, even when permission is given to download certain data from the Sites, such download is permitted for your personal use only, and it is not designed to give permission to use such data for purposes outside the scope of personal use or to transfer to you the rights held by LOTTE Vietnam to duplicate, modify, lease, distribute or transmit such data on the Internet.
Moreover, in cases where copyrights, design rights or other intellectual property rights arise with regard to information, etc., provided by you to LOTTE Vietnam, including certain ideas or know-how, etc., you are transferring all rights associated with such information, etc., to LOTTE Vietnam at no cost, and you will not exercise rights, such as moral rights, against us or other parties that have acquired the rights to use such information through succession, or have received approval to use such information. Even in cases where the information, etc., that you have provided to LOTTE Vietnam is your confidential information, LOTTE Vietnam shall bear no obligation to handle such information as a confidential information after it has been provided to us.
Rights associated with trademarks displayed on the Sites (meaning service marks, trademarks, house marks, logo marks, product shapes and other similar marks regardless of whether or not they are registered) belong to LOTTE Vietnam and/or the right holders who permitted LOTTE Vietnam to use such trademarks. It is prohibited to use such marks without permission from the proper right holder.
3. Temporary Suspension of the Provision of Services through the Sites
In cases where it is deemed necessary to temporarily suspend the provision of services through the Sites due to system maintenance or problems, natural disasters, such as fires, power outages and earthquakes, legitimate orders or requests from the Courts, the Public Prosecutors Office, the Police, or other authorities, or due to other operational or technical problems, in some cases we may temporarily suspend access to the Sites without prior notice to users. LOTTE Vietnam bears absolutely no obligation to make compensation for any damages, losses or any other costs arising to you through the temporary suspension of the provision of services through the Sites.
4. Revision or Abolition, etc., of the Sites
Please note that we may change the content or the address (URL) of the Sites, and/or stop or discontinue providing services through the Sites without prior notice. In such cases, the provisions of the last sentence of the previous paragraph shall apply.
Although LOTTE Vietnam endeavors to provide up-to-date and accurate information on the Sites, we make no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, regarding the normality, reliability or accuracy of the data contained in the Sites, and we bear absolutely no responsibility for any damages caused through the use of the data on the Sites. Moreover, LOTTE Vietnam bears no responsibility for any damages arising from software- or hardware-related problems, data loss, charges from telecommunication companies, trouble that occurs between you and other Users or between you and a third party, or any other accidents, etc., associated with the use of the Sites.
In addition to the above, LOTTE Vietnam makes no warranties and bears no responsibility concerning the following:
- 1.The absence of harmful things on the Sites, including, but not limited to, computer viruses and worms; and
- 2.The operational speed and/or response time of the Sites, and/or the future ongoing and/or stable provision of services through the Sites.
6. Links on the Sites
Although the Sites contain links to other sites, LOTTE Vietnam makes absolutely not warranties and/or bears no responsibility regarding the content and/or function of linked sites. You can, as a rule, freely link to the Sites without prior notice to LOTTE Vietnam. However, sites that contain the following content are not permitted to link to the Sites. If we find links that violate the provisions of this clause, we shall be able to request such sites, blogs or the administrators of such sites (including the administrators of servers that host such sites or pages) to delete such links.
- 1.Content that violates public order and decency.
- 2.Content that is in contravention of laws and ordinances.
- 3.Content that maliciously slanders LOTTE Vietnam or its related parties.
- 4.Content that infringes and/or has the potential to infringe on the intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy rights and any other rights of LOTTE Vietnam or any third party.
- 5.Other content that can be objectively deemed to be damaging to the corporate value, brand value and/or commodity value of LOTTE Vietnam [and/or the LOTTE Group].
7. Provision of Ideas
In order to prevent trouble from arising in relation to intellectual property rights, we refrain from accepting any ideas, suggestions, reference materials or designs from you in relation to commercial products or services, etc., unless specifically requested by LOTTE Vietnam. If you send in such information by email or any other means to us, you are deemed to have abandoned the copyright to such information, the rights to register patents, utility models, designs, trademarks, etc., in association with such information, intellectual property rights, rights to commercialize products or services using such information, the rights associated with know-how and ideas, and any other rights, at the time of sending such information, and your action in sending such information to us constitutes your consent for us to freely use the information you send. We bear no responsibility to consider, evaluate or adopt the information you suggest or to maintain confidentiality concerning the information you send. We will not be held accountable even in cases where our products or services, etc., are identical or similar to the content of your suggestion, including any obligation to provide compensation. We bear no responsibility to provide any notice or explanation regarding whether the suggestion has been or will be considered, evaluated or adopted, and the reasons for the outcome. When you send us ideas, suggestions, reference materials or designs in relation to products or services, you guaranty that the information you send is not obtained by means of plagiarism, theft or unauthorized use, and does not infringe on the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any third party, and does not disclose the trade secrets of a third party.
8. Handling of Posted Information
LOTTE Vietnam may monitor and/or consider the discussions, notices, transmitted information, forums and other information posted on the Sites at any time. However, we bear no obligation to do so and bear no responsibility for anything that occurs in relation to such content. The posting and/or transmission of information that disturbs public order and decency, constitutes or promotes a contravention of laws and ordinances, or corresponds to a prohibited action as determined in Article 11 is prohibited on and/or from the Sites.
In cases where LOTTE Vietnam finds such information posted on the Sites, LOTTE Vietnam may take action, including deleting such information or limiting access to the Sites without notifying or obtaining the consent of the user who posted or transmitted such information. LOTTE Vietnam shall bear absolutely no responsibility for any losses caused by such actions to you.
9. Protection of Privacy
We charge no fees for using the Sites. However, you may be required to pay a connection fee or telecommunications fee by an Internet service provider for accessing the Internet in order to use the Sites. As you are required to pay for [data] packets when viewing the Sites using a mobile device, please use the Sites at your own responsibility. We do not guarantee display speeds of the Sites or download speeds for downloading data and bear no responsibility for unexpected [data] packet fees or telecommunication fees using from the use of the Sites.
11. Prohibited Actions
LOTTE Vietnam prohibits the following actions (including preparation for such actions and acts that promote such actions) during the use of the Sites. When we find such prohibited actions, we may take measures to remove the results or effects of such prohibited actions, including deleting the results of such actions from the Sites without prior notice to or the consent of the User who was engaged in such actions. We bear no responsibility for any losses that you may suffer as a result of such measures.
- 1.Actions that infringe on or have the potential to infringe on the property rights or privacy of other Users, third parties or LOTTE Vietnam.
- 2.Actions that constitute abuse, slander or defamation of other Users, third parties or LOTTE Vietnam, or actions that have the potential to do so.
- 3.Actions that infringe on the intellectual property rights (copyrights, design rights, patent rights, utility rights, trademark rights, portrait rights and other rights) of other Users, third parties or LOTTE Vietnam, or actions that have the potential to do so.
- 4.The transmission of or the writing of harmful computer programs, etc., to or on the Sites, or access to the Sites using illegal methods.
- 5.Actions that disturb public order and decency, criminal acts, actions that have a detrimental effect on the emotional and physical well-being of youth, or actions that have the potential to do so.
- 6.Actions that are conducted with the aim of making profits through or in relation to the Sites, or preparations for such actions, without the approval of LOTTE Vietnam.
- 7.Actions relating to election campaigns or similar activities, or political or religious activities.
- 8.Other actions that interrupt the operation of the Sites.
- 9.Actions that involve the use of services with the ID of other member, or the act of using the Sites by impersonating someone else.
- 10.Actions that involve obtaining or disclosing the user IDs of other members and/or making them available for others, regardless of the means employed.
- 11.Actions that violate the laws and ordinances of Japan or the country/locality that you are in when using the Sites.
- 12.Actions involving the use of a security hole or a bug on the Sites or their web servers to cause access overload, or to modify, plagiarize or delete the Sites or the information on the Sites.
- 13.Actions that inconvenience other Users or third parties, or actions that offend them.
- 14.Actions that involve the entering or transmission of false or misleading information.
- 15.Actions that involve making a demand or an unjust request of LOTTE Vietnam, a board member of LOTTE Vietnam, or other Users by means of violence, intimidation, force or fraud.
- 16.Other actions that are in breach of the terms and conditions or relevant regulations.
12. Revision of Terms and Conditions
Please note that LOTTE Vietnam can revise the terms and conditions as required without notifying Users individually. Any revisions to the terms and conditions will be effective when they are posted on the Sites.
13. Compensation for Damages
In cases where you violate the terms and conditions or relevant regulations, you will be responsible for damages suffered by LOTTE Vietnam due to such violation. When any Users engage in actions that are in breach of the terms and conditions or relevant regulations, or seek to do so, we have a right to stop such actions.
14. Possibility of Separation
Even in cases where a part of the terms of conditions is deemed to be invalid or unenforceable in light of the Consumer Contract Act or other laws and ordinances, etc., the remaining parts of the terms and conditions shall continue to be effective and applicable between all Users and LOTTE Vietnam.
15. Governing Laws and Court of Jurisdiction
The courts of Ho Chi Minh City shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance over all matters arising from and relating to these terms and conditions and the Sites in accordance with the laws of Vietnam.
*Social media refers to services such as blogs, social network services, or video sharing websites that enable users to contribute or exchange information with one another.
2. Acquisition of Personal Information
If you use the Service and post material, although the copyright (including moral rights, and hereafter the same) relating to the posted material belongs to you, posting constitutes you granting to us worldwide nonexclusive rights to use (meaning, but not limited to, the rights to process, summarize, duplicate, release, edit and translate, as well as the rights mentioned in Articles 27 and 28 of the Copyright Act) the material free of charge for the duration of such copyrights, and means that you will not exercise rights, such as copyright, moral rights and portrait rights, against us.
4. Suspension and Termination of the Services
We may suspend or terminate the Services without prior notice to Users. We will bear absolutely no responsibility for any damages, losses or expenses occurred by Users due to such suspension or termination of the Services and bear no obligation to make compensation for such damages, losses or expenses.
If you cause damages to a third party through the use of the Services, you will have to make compensation for such damages or resolve any dispute with the third party in question at your own responsibility and expense. When a User or a third party suffers damages in relation to or due to information provided by a User, we take absolutely no responsibility for such damages. When you use the Service, you will view and use the information provided by other Users at your own risk, and we make no warranties regarding the reliability, accuracy, truthfulness, non-infringement of rights belonging to other parties, and/or the legality of material posted by any User.
When a User of the Services has engaged in any of the prohibited actions described below, we can take necessary measures in response, including deleting the information or material posted on the Sites by the User, blocking access to our accounts by the User or blocking the post from the User without prior notice to such User. We bear absolutely no responsibility for any damages occurred to Users by such response measures.
- 1.Actions that infringe on the property rights, privacy rights, portrait rights or publicity rights of other Users, a third party or LOTTE Vietnam, or actions that have the potential to do so.
- 2.Actions that constitute abuse, slander or defamation of other Users, third parties or LOTTE Vietnam, or actions that have the potential to do so.
- 3.Actions that infringe on or illegally access the intellectual property rights (copyrights, design rights, patent rights, utility rights, trademark rights, portrait rights) of other Users, third parties or LOTTE Vietnam, or actions that have the potential to do so, or actions of access by unauthorized means.
- 4.Actions that involve the transmission of harmful computer programs to the Sites or the writing of such programs.
- 5.Actions that disturb public order and decency, criminal acts, actions that negatively influence the emotional and physical well-being of youth, or actions that have the potential to do so.
- 6.Actions that are conducted to make a profit through or in relation to the Services, or preparations for such actions, without approval of LOTTE Vietnam.
- 7.Actions involving election campaigns or similar activities, or political or religious activities.
- 8.Actions that hinder the smooth operation of the Services, inconvenience others or offend other people.
- 9.Actions, such as impersonating someone else, including LOTTE Vietnam or related personnel.
- 10.Actions involving making false statements or misleading presentations.
- 11.Actions involving the use of the Service with someone else’s ID.
- 12.Actions involving obtaining or disclosing the user IDs of other Users and/or making them available for others, regardless of the means employed.
- 13.Actions that violate the laws and regulations of Japan or the country/locality that you are in when using the Services.
- 14.Actions involving the release of private correspondence between LOTTE Vietnam and third parties.
- 15.Actions that prevent other Users from accessing or using all or a part of the Services, actions that cause access overload, or that modify, plagiarize or delete information in the Services.
- 16.Actions that are not in line with the spirit of the Services.
- 18.Actions that involve making a demand or unjust request of LOTTE Vietnam, board members of LOTTE Vietnam or other Users by means of violence, intimidation, force or fraud.
- 19.Other actions that we determine to have the potential to cause confusion in our official account.
8. Compensation for Damages
9. Possibility of Separation
10. Governing Laws and Court of Jurisdiction